Saturday, January 31, 2009

NO! Not my baby!

I know some of you probably had kiddos who walked before 11 months.

But this is just too soon for me.

2 months earlier than Taylor did.

But it seems even earlier because he's such a baby!

I would say he was officially walking on Wednesday, which was exactly 11 months to the day.

Here are some videos so you can see for yourself...

Yes, 4 of them (they're short), I couldn't decide which to post...so I chose several...they are all cute in their own way.

These first 2 were about a week ago...



This was from yesterday...He's a PRO now!


And he was SUCH a big boy walking all over at the park today...

Wow...his first year...almost over.

Tears have been coming very easily lately...and this brings them even more.

4 comments:

The Sieberts said...

how PRECIOUS!

Aaron and Shannon said...

Yeah for Mason! This summer will be filled with chasing that little guy around! Except he'll probably be running then!

The Packard's said...

Very cute! The fun now begins!

Doug and Sarah said...

Go Mason! How exciting to watch your child's first steps. Such a milestone! Now the real work for you begins as you run after 2 little people probably going in different directions! :)