Saturday, January 24, 2009

pray for this little angel

Please pray.

pray hard.


Little Miss Cora is a few days younger than Mason (almost 11 months)
You may remember the "three amigos" post from March....Cora, Mason and Braden....all born within a week from each other.

They found cancer on her liver.

She starts chemo on Monday.


She's such a precious, precious, little girl.

Cora's mom and dad, Joel and Jess, are friends of ours from church.

Please pray for them, and their little angel, and all the extended family and doctors.


Cancer sucks. This is the closest to home it's been to us.


Our hearts are aching for them right now.

My stomach just feels sick.


I know so many are on their knees already, but I hope this can reach more of you who don't know this family, and I hope you will pray too.

4 comments:

Aaron and Shannon said...

I feel the exact same way. My stomach has been hurting since yesterday. We can just keep praying....

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I am just sick to hear this.

Prayers for the entire family.

Bethany said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I don't even know them and my heart is breaking. Thanks for sharing their story...they will most definitely be in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I've been praying and will continue. Keep me posted!!