UPDATE: Jess (Cora's mommy) has now updated their blog....you can read about their journey so far and see pictures...straight from the source! Here's a link to Joel and Jess's blog: The Macs
I know that many of you who follow my blog don't know Joel, Jess and Cora.
If you'd like to keep up on the latest updates, two of Jess's friends have been updating with some of the latest, click here or here. I believe there will be a website and "Cora" blog coming soon. So please click on these links to keep up with the latest and continue to pray for Cora and her parents.
It's so hard to understand this. It's so hard to cope with the fact that cancer has attacked such a little body.
My heart has been SO heavy for the last few days.
So I can't even begin to comprehend what Jess and Joel are going through.
I do know that they are leaning on God and trusting him in all that happens.
Joel and Jess are an amazing couple, I wish you could all know them.
And my friend Kendall, said it well....
We know God is good. We know He is in control. He loves Cora more than any of us do--even her parents.God gives us these little ones to care for--even THEY are His.
So I hug mine a little tighter and more often now. And pray.
Please continue to pray....no matter how far disconnected you are, God hears your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment