Thursday, January 8, 2009

guessing game

If you haven't already read this post...you're too late for the guessing game...here's the answer:

YES...Dave had an official Christmas sweater...you will find him wearing it in 2004, 2005 and 2006.

You'll also notice a white shirt with stripes in 2 of the pictures and a pink one with stripes that can easily pass for the white one as well.

Oh, how I wish I could get away and be okay with wearing the same clothes for that many years.

Regarding the previous post with all of the pictures of Dave and I...

Did anyone else notice something the same in 3 different pictures?

I'll let you have fun trying to guess this.

5 comments:

Steve and Rebekah Flaming said...

Well...I'm pretty sure you're wearing a couple of my shirts! But that's not it! Dave is wearing the same khaki sweater in 3of them. :)

Do I win a prize??!!

The Sieberts said...

i notice a necklace in 3 of them... but the sweater thing is probably what you're looking for!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

I notice a similar golf shirt in three of them.

Aaron and Shannon said...

I'm going with the sweater too. What did you notice????

Amy said...

So is that Dave's official Christmas sweater? :)