
It lasted for a few minutes, both of them just sitting in silence.
Our hearts melted.
I know they will fight, they have started to already.
I know they will have times they do NOT want to be siblings.
I know there will be times we have to seperate them.
16 months apart has it's disadvantages I guess....but so far I'm seeing far more GOOD things from their closeness in age.
I pray that they will grow to love each other DEEPLY and be the best of friends.
4 comments:
that is SO sweet :)
Awww....how sweet are they? My two are 22 months apart and oh my can they fight, but they love each other SO much! They are both very protective of the other and have so much fun together! There are times I want to scream, but I too would never change having them so close together!
precious!
What a precious moment!
Post a Comment