Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cora's Playground makes the NEWS!

A story on Cora's Playground will be aired TONIGHT at 9pm on channel 24 and at 10pm on channel 12.
For those of you who are from out of town, here's the website for the news station JUST IN CASE they have something on there as well.
Also check out this article about Joel and Jess that was in our local paper.
It is truly amazing how the McClenahan's story is reaching the masses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this article with us. I only know Jess,Joel and Cora through their blog. They have inspired me beyond words.


Kim(alabama)

McKenzie said...

I read about this on your blog and Jess and Joel's and I watched! How amazing an inspiration that those two are and also you for all you have done to further their glorification of God through their sadness! What an amazing friend you are! I even saw your families signature on their picture frame signed by so many on the news! So amazing!