Friday, December 31, 2010

our year in review

This has been a year of blessings, as with every year. God is so good. And we don't deserve His goodness. I couldn’t even begin to explain in detail all of God’s goodness to us this year. Mostly because I know that I don’t fully even understand and ashamedly don’t notice His goodness around me sometimes. But there have been times this year that He has made it very evident to us.

This year His goodness came to us in the form of continuously providing work for Dave's construction company, and continuously providing a paycheck. When so many others in that line of work have been sitting unemployed for so long.  As well as continuing to bless my Premier business.  We are amazed at what God continues to do for us through Premier - not only financially, but also through those we have been blessed to meet and serve. We are blessed beyond belief and humbled that God has continued to provide for us.

His goodness came to us in the form of protection over several family members who have faced some health problems, surgeries and diagnosis.

His goodness came to us in the form of friends, who have stuck and encouraged us through some difficult times and drama.

His goodness came to us in the form of 2 children. Who continue to be healthy and who continue to make us smile and bring us joy that is unexplainable.

His goodness came to us in the form of new experiences as a family, laughter, fun and memories that were made.

I wanted to remember some of the best of 2010...








Wishing you a fabulous 2011 full of God's unfailing love and goodness!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's so sweet. You've had a busy year! I'm so glad I got to be there for some of the highlights. Like that crazy car wreck!

Kendall Smith said...

Great idea!!! And I think you forgot to add "Had a creepy guy massage you for an hour."